Student Summer Workshop - Conversation with students from European universities
Students from six universities across Europe participated in the fifth session of our Student Summer Workshop. They shared first-hand experiences and information about studying in Europe with our student community who got a chance to ask a variety of questions.
The student speakers on the panel were Shun Yan from the University of Exeter, Cheryl Choon from Loughborough University, Nityasri Sathasivam from the University of Surrey, Zoe Law from Arts University Bournemouth, Alice Payne from Trinity College Dublin, and Gannong Xu from IE University.
Here are some key takeaways from the session:
- The academic support available on campus makes the rigorous course less challenging.
- The student community is highly diverse, and interaction is fruitful.
- International students receive exclusive support.
- Students enhance learning through collaboration with peers from other programs.
- Since the timelines and requirements for some courses, like Medical, are different from others, it is crucial to track the test and application deadlines.
We have the unedited version of the session on Cialfo's student platform. Log in or sign up to watch it.
About the speaker