Student Summer Workshop- Utilize your summer break
The first session of the Student Summer Workshop was presented by Michelle Duschang, Director of International College Counseling, Hisar School, Turkey. A focused list of activities that students must take up during the summer holiday to maximise their scope of college selection was shared in this session.
Highlights of the session:
- Make a list of your activities and accomplishments since Grade 9, whether it is related to academics, social work or sports
- Take up internships and update the Resume Builder on Cialfo platform
- Do an extensive research about universities by visiting the websites and attending virtual tours
- Plan the college admission essay or personal statement, after understanding the requirements of the colleges you are aiming for
- Make a test schedule and plan your preparation to ace the tests
- Ask your faculty for the recommendation letters
To view the complete session recording, as well as the presentation deck, log in or sign up to the Cialfo Core Platform for students.