All about applying to the University of Cambridge
In a conversation with Cialfo's Glenn Reidie, Claire Canning, former Regional Manager at the University of Cambridge, shared first hand information about this reputed university. The webinar covered everything that students need to know when they plan to apply to Cambridge. Claire spoke about the following key aspects:
- The academic requirements that the university is looking for, and super-curricular explorations that add value to the application.
- The collegiate system and campus culture.
- The unique teaching system that allows students to interact closely with instructors.
- The university's assessment criteria for applicants.
- Guidelines for school reference letters.
To view the unedited webinar, visit the Cialfo platform.