The China Conundrum
As part of our Recruitment Strategy discussion, a group of distinguished panelists explored student mobility's current and future complexities through the world's most populous country, China:
- Annie Lu, Director of Admissions at NYU Shanghai,
- Yu-Wan Wang, Associate Dean and Director of International Admissions at Stony Brook University,
- Xiaofeng Wan, Associate Dean of Admission, Coordinator of International Recruitment at Amherst College,
- Teresa Li, General Manager & Head of Growth, Marketing & Client Experience, China, Cialfo
They shared their insights on:
- Tailoring recruitment approach to different sectors
- Increase in Chinese students at International schools outside China versus a decline in the number of undergrad students specifically to the US, and what it means for higher ed.
- Evolution of the evaluation process for a college as highly selective as Amherst.
- Advice to the higher ed community as a plan to engage with students’ families, counselors, and schools in the future.
Log in to the Cialfo account to watch this exclusive webinar and get answers to China’s recruitment complexities in these changing times.
About the speaker
Associate Dean of Admission, Coordinator of International Recruitment
Yu Wan Wang
Associate Dean and Director of International Admissions
Director of Admissions